Fabulous Double Home purchase 2 Bungalows
This is a fabulous opportunity to purchase 2 two bedroom bungalows adjacent to each other in the sought after village of Kallepia overlooking the Troodos mountains and foothills.
These two great homes are of modern European technology build and include as standard items such as ground, wall and roof insulation, breathable membranes and British standard frames on a solid insulated concrete raft. Both homes are of similar design and style with storage in the roof space and a fitted wood burning stove.
Internally the properties have an open plan kitchen in a contemporary country style fitted to a high level with quality white goods and spacious preparation surfaces. They have a second prep room for laundry and washing machines with access to the side of the bungalow.
A good sized dining area leads through a classical archway to the main lounge with a fitted wood burning stove for only the coldest of nights as the insulation ensures comfort year round. The two large double bedrooms with attached full bathrooms are through a hallway.
Both bedrooms have ample fitted wardrobes and direct access to the expansive gardens through double glazed patio doors.
Externally there are large patios surrounding the houses with fitted pergolas and access via patio doors to each bedroom, the lounge, dining room and a kitchen door. The gardens have shed spaces and are finished with attractive vegetation and easy maintained gravel clippings with irrigation.
The second house has a large swimming pool with corner steps and attractive garden features. These homes are ideal for buyers of all ages and particularly those with mobility issues as the plots are level.
Kallepia has many of the services for modern living including tavernas, coffee shops, Post Office, restaurant, Municipality Office and its own museum yet is only a drive of some 10-15 minutes from Paphos centre. The internationally acclaimed Minthis Hills Golf resort is only a few minutes drive.
These homes are within the technical village residential areas therefore further expansion of each home is permitted. The price is for both homes together however there may be an option to purchase one individually by negotiation.
* Bedrooms: 2 * Bathrooms: 2 * Swimming Pool: Private * View: Mountain * Garden: Private * Parking: Private on Site * Distance to Sea: 10-25km * Distance to Airport: 11-20km * Disabled Access: Yes * Communal Fee/Annum: 0
* Terrace * Attic * En suite Bathroom * AC * Double Glazing * Dining Area * Fitted Bathroom * Fully Equipped Kitchen * Fitted Wardrobes * Wood Stove * Storage Room * Hob Electric * Oven * Extractor * Microwave * Provision for Internet,Wi-fi * Smoke Alarm * Telephone * TV * Toilet * Fly Screens * Ceiling Fans * Furniture negotiable
* Timber Frame * Insulation Ground * Mains Water System * 1 Storey * Newly Built * Low Rise * Detached * Freehold * Pressurised Water System * Solar Water heater * Bungalow * Thermal Insulation
* Pergola * Private Parking * Swimming Pool * Automatic Irrigation system * Private Garden
* Aspire School * Bus Routes * International School of Paphos * Restaurants * Village lifestyle * International and Local schools
* Near Golf Course * Country walks * Pet friendly * Minthis Hills Golf course * Aphrodite Hills Resort
* Troodos foothills * Cedar Valley * Winery * Village square * Vineyards * Orchards * Mount Olympus * Expansive views * Alpha Mega Supermarket * General Hospital
* TITLE DEEDS * Loan/Mortgage Available * Zero Communal Fees * Price negotiation * Fast Track Passport PR * NO VAT
Open possession date